The Northeast Delta Dental Race To The Top Of Vermont is organized as a fund raiser to support the Catamount Trail Association, a 501 c3 non-profit organization, which manages, maintains, and protects the 300-mile long Catamount Trail, a backcountry ski trail running the length of Vermont. With over 1,000 participants and spectators from over 23 states and Canadian provinces, the Race To The Top is more than a fundraiser, it’s also one of the premier athletic events in Vermont.
Contact us today about becoming a sponsor and to learn more about how you can help support the Catamount Trail Association and Vermont’s Recreational Economy while receiving exposure in association with the race and on a year-round basis in conjunction with the Catamount Trail Association!
– Gold Level
– Sliver Level
– Bronze Level
– Lodging Sponsor
– Contributing Sponsor
– Prize Level Sponsor
– Pre-race magazine advertising
– Web advertising
– Press release articles
– CTA newsletter advertising
– CTA website advertising
– Placement on race posters
– Placement on race day banners
– 7,000 rack cards distributed throughout the 3 state region
– A good feeling in your gut knowing you are protecting one of Vermont’s greatest assets!
For more information contact
Greg Maino | Race Director | 802-864-5794 | email@example.com