Adult Run/Bike Entry Fees:
Before July 1: $40 for CTA Members | $50 for Non-Members
(become a CTA Member)
Before August 1: $50 for CTA Members | $60 for Non-Members
(become a CTA Member)
After August 1 until Race Day: $75
Extra BBQ Meal Tickets – $15
Group or Club Entry Fees:
Entries for groups of ten or more by June 30: $40 per person (Use our downloadable entry form and mail or scan all entries to the CTA office together) Unfortunately, online registration is not currently available for group entries.
Entries received before August 17th will be guaranteed a BBQ ticket and tech shirt. BBQ tickets will not be sold on race day. Entries will be accepted until the event is full or midnight on Wednesday, August 19th. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
MVP Health Care Run For Fun Entry Fee: $10
BBQ tickets must be purchased separately for $15 by Aug 17th. The BBQ is not included with MVP entry fee and will not be available for sale on race day. All participants in the MVP Health Care Run For Fun receive a souvenir race number and a custom made medal.
Your Entry Fee For The North Face Race To The Top Of Vermont Includes:
- High quality men’s or women’s tech shirt.
- Post race BBQ party
- Handmade stoneware mugs for top three finishers in each age group and discipline
- Handmade stoneware mugs for fastest Men’s and Women’s 3-person teams in each discipline (run & mtb)
- Handmade stoneware mugs for the top Clydesdale and Athena finishers in each discipline (run or mtb). Women must be 150+ lbs, while the men must be 200+ lbs.
- Opportunity to take home a portion of the $15,000+ in raffle prizes and awards
- Cash prizes, mugs, and Darn Tough Socks for the top three overall finishers in each discipline (1st=$200, 2nd=$100, 3rd=$50)
- $500 total cash award to the male or female who can break the overall course record for their gender regardless of discipline (Mt bike or Run)
How To Register:
Participants can register online or over the phone by calling the Catamount Trail Association at (802)864-5794. You can fax your entry to (802) 864-5710, or email a scanned PDF of the registration form to email@example.com. Registrations will be accepted until Wednesday, August 19th. Afterwards, space permitting, racers can register on the day of the race.
Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup:
Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup is on Saturday, August 22nd from 4:00pm-6:00pm or Sunday, August 23rd from 7:30am-8:30am at the Midway Lodge at Stowe Mountain Resort. Race Day Registration will only be available if the event is not full.
**Entry Fees are non-refundable should the event be
cancelled due to unusual circumstances beyond our control.**
**All entry fees are non-transferrable.**