Notice: Online Registration Is Closed Until Next Year
Adult Run/Bike Entry Fees:
Entries received by June 30: $35 for CTA Members | $50 for Non-Members (become a CTA Member)
Entries received by July 31: $50 for CTA Members | $60 for Non-Members (become a CTA Member)
Entries received between Aug 1 – Race Day: $70
Extra BBQ Meal Tickets – $10
Group or Club Entry Fees:
Entries for groups of ten or more by June 30: $35 per person (Use a downloaded entry form and mail all entries to the CTA office in one envelop.) No registration online for group entries.
Entries received by August 19th will be guaranteed a BBQ ticket and tech shirt. BBQ will not be sold on race day.
Entries will be accepted until the event is full or at noon on Friday, August 23rd.
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
MVP Health Care Run For Fun Entry Fees:
Entries received by Aug 20: $10
Entries received between Aug 21–Race Day: $15
BBQ tickets must be purchased separately for $10 by Aug 19. The BBQ is not included with this entry fee and will not be available for sale on race day. All participants in the MVP Health Care Run For Fun
receive a souvenir race number and a custom made medal.
Your Entry Fee For The North Face Race To The Top Of VT Includes:
- High quality men’s or women’s RTTTOVT The NorthFace tech shirt. Note: Women’s sizes run small, most women need one size larger than normal
- Post race BBQ party with live music at the Midway Lodge
- Handmade stoneware mugs for top three finishers in each age group and discipline
- Handmade stoneware mugs for fastest Open Team, Master Team (40+), and Senior Team (50+) for both men and women
- Handmade stoneware mugs for the top 3 Clydesdale/Athena Division regardless of discipline (run or Mt bike). Participants must be weighed in at registration. Women must be 150+ lbs, while the men must be 200+ lbs.
- Opportunity to take home a portion of the $16,000 in raffle prizes and awards
- Cash prizes, mugs, and Darn Tough Socks for the top three overall finishers in each discipline (1st=$200, 2nd=$100, 3rd=$50)
- $500 total cash award to the male or female who can break the overall course record for their gender regardless of discipline (Mt bike or Run)
How To Register:
Participants can register online or over the phone by calling the Catamount Trail Association at (802)864-5794. You can fax your entry to (802) 864-5710, or email a scanned PDF of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries will be accepted until Friday, August 23rd at noon EST. After that participants will have to wait until Race Day Registration on Saturday or Sunday.
Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup:
Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup is on Saturday, August 24th from 4:00pm-6:00pm or Sunday, August 25th from 7:30am-8:30am at the Midway Lodge at Stowe Mountain Resort. Race Day Registration will only be available in the case that the event is not full.
**Entry Fees are non-refundable should the event be
cancelled due to unusual circumstances beyond our control.**
**All entry fees are non-transferrable.**